Bagging Mix is a lime and cement-based bagging mortar formulated to be used on a wide range of substrates.
For applying a bagged finish on feature walls etc or as a filling material for blow holes in concrete.
- Fast affective application
- Assured mix ratios
- Reduced labour cost
- Available in a range of traditional colours
- All surfaces must be free of efflorescence, dust, dirt, oil, paint or other substances which may inhibit the adhesion of the mortar.
- Salt analysis and desalination may be required to increase the longevity of the mortar and protection of the building material. Refer to Westox Technical Department for more information on the Westox Cocoon Desalination System.
- Acid cleaned surfaces should be washed down with a neutralizing agent prior to application.
- Water blasted surfaces should be allowed to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before bagging.
- Bagging walls should be dampened before application.
Each 20kg bag of Bagging Mix will require approximately 4-5 litres of water to reach a spreadable consistency. For a higher profile a stiffer mix containing less water may be required.
Clean up all equipment with fresh water immediately after use.
Do not apply during inclement weather. Do not apply in temperatures exceeding 30ºC or below 5ºC
Refer to Westlegate Pty Ltd Material Safety Data Sheet for instructions.